PACCAR Drive Axle Operator's Manual 2017. 12.12 MB - pdf. PACCAR Drive Axle Operator's Manual. PACCAR MX-11 Operator's Manual 2017. 8.48 MB - pdf. PACCAR MX-11 ...
Proper subsets calculator
- Jun 12, 2017 · Unplug the connector from the throttle position sensor. Measure the resistance between the TPS connector terminals "A" and "C" with a multimeter. The TPS should read between 4.0 and 5.5 volts. If the TPS reads outside of this range, the sensor must be adjusted. Loosen the throttle position sensor retaining screw with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Your vehicle uses a "transmission range sensor" with nine wires. The wiring diagram does not show if there are multiple on/off switches in the unit for the various gears or if it uses a variable resistor, similar to a throttle position sensor. They show two "B-Y" wires that are connected together in "park" and "neutral" by the range sensor.
Jul 05, 2019 · Try to recalibrate the throttle position sensor. Turn the ignition key on with the engine off, slowly press the fuel pedal down to the floor and then back up 3 to 4 times before starting the engine to calibrate. Check the wiring between the throttle position sensor and ECM for any corrosion or damage. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.
- Feb 18, 2020 · While the throttle position sensor makes sure the engine gets the correct amount of air, it is common for it to malfunction. Learn bad throttle position sensor symptoms now so that you can take care of this engine problem as soon as it arises. A throttle position sensor consists of mechanical parts which may become worn and require replacement.
The use of a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) eliminates the need for a mechanical throttle and governor linkages. The TPS converts a lever movement by the operator into an electrical signal. The electrical signal is sent to the engine's Electronic Control Module (ECM). The ECM processes the signal in order to control the engine speed.
- ATP N9267001 Coolant Level Sensor Paccar Kenworth Peterbilt. Regular price $29.95 Sale price $29.95 Sale. Advance Truck Parts 2035007C2 Parking Brake Light Switch ...
See full list on obd-codes.com
- Jun 14, 2015 · P0121 Description The throttle position sensor responds to the accelerator pedal movement.This sensor is a kind of potentiometer which transforms the throttle position into output voltage, and emits the voltage signal to the Engine Control Module ().
A position sensor can output data indicative of at least one of an engaged position of the lock-up clutch, a transitional position of the lock-up clutch, and a disengaged position of the lock-up ...
- Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Engines, Fuel & Computerized Management Systems 4th Edition Learn with flashcards, games, and more — for free.
Big Rig World is a retailer of new heavy duty truck parts. We supply OEM and aftermarket parts from name brands, including Paccar, Kenworth, Peterbilt, CAT, Cummins, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, Fleet Engineers, and many others. We ship parts to the United States, Canada, Mexico, Russia and several other countries.
- May 20, 2013 · At the beginning it was purely mechanical, then it was vacuum-actuated, then it was electromechanical, and now the state of the art is to directly control the electronic throttle body.
This Honda Gold Wing Manual is 720 pages. Includes 2001-2010 Service Information and all 2001-2010 Color Wiring Diagrams on CD. Every Clymer contains hundreds of original photographs and illustrations developed from a complete disassembly and assembly of the Motorcycle.